Monday, March 09, 2009
SFCF Friends and Family Event!
SFCF is for EVERYONE!!
- What: First ever SFCF Friends & Family Event
- When: March 28th, 2009, 11am
- Who: Friends & Family of current SFCF. Know someone who feels too out of shape, shies away from our normal class environment, doesn't feel like working out can be fun, doesn't think kids can be properly be trained and have fun, or feels like they are too old? Well than this is the first step in helping improve that.
The event will be FREE! We are highly encouraging members to bring their kids and seniors.
- Why: Kids - Showing kids different ways of being active (there will definitely be games involved), while introducing them to some basic CrossFit movements. Making sure kids have a fun experience and that parents understand their kids can benefit from some fundamental movement education.
Parents/Grandparents - Trying to reach out to a community that feels they have lost some independence. Showing people that they should never feel they can't do anything, but showing them the proper way to move and continue enjoying life.
- The Goal: Expand the SFCF community and show people you can never be too young or too old to have fun and stay fit!!
Please RSVP at SFCF, there will be a sign in sheet posted. If for some reason you cannot get to the sign in sheet, let Angel or Roop know you will be attending and who you will be bringing. We will definitely be ready with a workout and games for all ages!!
PS. If you are drop-in member at SFCF, we would still love you to attend!
at 9:35 PM