Thursday, April 10, 2008

The Secret is Out. Again.



O.k. gang, if you haven't already heard, our very own Larry Gallagher has written a most excellent article about his misadventures crossfitting with SFCF in the very hot-off-the-press May edition of Men's Journal.

Look for the guy on the cover that looks like an older Coach Boz (that'd be Harrison Ford). That's the issue.

Really though, who cares about this great exposure. We are just stoked that our good man in the duct-taped pants is now in his third month with us (and kicking your asses in pullups I might add!)

If you didn't already know Larry is a man of many talents (ask him about being a great butcher) , be sure to check out his music, past articles, and general musings at:
www.larrygallagher.com

Thanks Larry!

Coach K

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Larry is the man. Period. I also found out that he is more flexible than any of you. Yes, you.

I will try to bring you guys back some snow and raw attitude from Dee-troit.

-Boz

Anonymous said...

I went to the green apple today to pick up the men's journal and it seemed that I got the last one. The guy at the counter said some guy from Crossfit came and bought them all up.

Steve Caddy said...

Holy frickin' rad photo Batman.

Anonymous said...

Hey guys - just wanted to say thanks for being so welcome to an outsider at yesterday's AM class. It was really great crossfitting it up with some new faces and getting some awesome coaching from Adrian (I thought the class seriously rocked dude). Thanks again and I'll swing by next time I'm in town.

Anonymous said...

That photo is amazing. Is there a link to the article online?

The Navigator said...

that might be the sickest photo ever.

Anonymous said...

http://www.mensjournal.com/healthFitness/0602/workout_20minutes.html

Anonymous said...

You guys are Rad! Chinqueeee

Anonymous said...

Sorry I couldn't make it today,not in the cards. I looked for a Sunday class, but doesn't look like you have one. Is there anything later than 6am on Monday as my hotel is a little too far away to make it in that early?